Sunday, June 8, 2008

Anne Heche After Divorce "I can't pay child support"

Anne Heche

After five-year marriage to Coleman Laffoon ,Anne Heche Get Divorce.

A judge ruled that Heche must pay $275,000 to her ex-husband, along with monthly child-support payments of $3,700 for the care of their 6-year-old son, Homer, according to court documents released Friday.
Heche will also have to pay 75 percent of Homer’s private-school tuition. The couple agreed to split the cost of any “agreed upon extracurricular activities” for their son.
Heche began dating cameraman Coleman Laffoon from August 2000, whom she met while Laffoon was filming a comedy special for DeGeneres.
They were married in September 2001 and have a son, Homer Heche Laffoon, born March 2, 2002.
Anne Heche

She has blamed the cancellation of the "Men In Trees" for her inability to pay child support ordered by the judge.


She said "I am continuing to look for work, but I have no offers pending and the impending strike by the Screen Actors Guild reduces my prospects for work even further, "Since January 18, 2008, I have been unemployed and had no income from employment except for one very short-term contract for a movie role for which I received a total of $65,000 approximately the amount I received for one episode of "Men In Trees."


Anne Heche, stars in the ABC's "Men in Trees" she said about "Men in Trees"

This is a show about hope and love in a time of war and chaos. You don't have to go in and search through a whole bunch of darkness.


"I'm not crazy, but it's a crazy life. I was raised in a crazy family and it took 31 years to get the crazy out of me."
Anne Heche - quotes

No comments: