Saturday, June 14, 2008

Britney Spears It's all about money






It seems that media is addicted to Britney Spears, well every morning the paparazzi ask themselves What did Britney Spears do today?
After filing for divorce from second husband Kevin Federline in November 2006, to shaved her head and the Video of bald
Spears that was captured at a Sherman Oaks California, and a lot of photos of Spears's shaved head! What made her wrote in a letter to her fans

"If I were you I'd be unhappy too if I had to read what I've been reading every day. But trust me, I get it. I know I've been far from perfect and the media has had a lot of fun exaggerating my every move."

Also when Spears lost custody because she was accused of not taking a random drug and alcohol test, and couldn't provide a California driver's license.

"Britney is the most bankable celebrity out there right now, and she has been for the past year," said Francois Navarre, founder of the paparazzi agency X17 to FOXNews.

An editor said "An editor's dream is to have a real life soap opera unraveling in front of you, and Britney provides that every week,"

Tom Morrisy a publisher said to foxnews Spears drives newsstand sales and helped the magazine's ad revenue more than double to $51 million in 2007.
As you know it's all about the money.

No comments: