Sunday, June 22, 2008

Heidi Klum Wants More Kids

Heidi KlumHeidi Klum is always pretty specially in the new July issue of Redbook magazine.
Heidi Klum, 35, German-born supermodel, actress, fashion designer and the hostess of Project Runway and Germany's Next Topmodel.
The Victoria Secret Angel tells the magazine that, "So many people say, 'I am so done.' That hasn't come out of my mouth, and it hasn't come out of Seal's mouth either," she hints , "I feel like we still have one coming."

Does this mean that Klum might be pregnant? that would bring the number to 4, she has three children, Leni, 4, Henry, 2, and Johan, 1, only time will tell.

When asked when does she feel most beautiful?

"I love when I go out and I have my hair and makeup done, but I also like it when I’m just with the family because that’s real." she revealed "Seal says it’s when I’m pregnant. I always did feel beautiful when I was pregnant, but I do feel more me when I’m my normal size."

Klum and Seal married on May 10, 2005, on a beach in Mexico.

No comments: